Who is Ed Crockett?
Ted, Seth, Ed, Martha, Mattie & Scott
- Portland native (born and raised on Munjoy Hill), and a 28-year resident of District #43
- Married (Martha), proud parent of three adult children, Seth, Mattie and Ted (UMaine ’20), and welcoming a son-in-law (Scott) in 2019.
We are all Portland High School graduates.
- University of Maine, B.A. Journalism/Broadcasting
Boston College, MBA (Marketing)
- President, Capt’n Eli’s Soda
- Held leadership positions with iconic Maine brands: WABI-TV (Bangor), Country Kitchen, Hannaford, Oakhurst Dairy, and Shipyard Brewing Company
- Author, Skid Row Survivors
- Board Member, Big Brothers Big Sisters
- Former Corporator, Boy’s & Girls Clubs
- Volunteer Youth Coach